I absolutely love Emilime Handcrafted! First of all, if you know me at all you know that I have a slight serious obsession with scarves. And, Emilime has so many options of scarves to choose from. They are all unique and beautiful with amazing attention to detail. Second of all they are all handmade in Peru, and if you know me you also know I'm pretty fond of Peru and the people there. The Andes Mountains will always hold a special place in my heart. And finally, Emilime Handcrafted products are produced according to fair trade standards. This is super important to me when making purchases these days.
This is my favorite piece of Emilime that I own. I found myself wearing this so much last fall/winter and can't wait to start wearing it again this year. I got so many compliments on it last year. It's such an interesting and unique piece with the zipper, and it can be styled multiple ways.
This piece is made from 100% alpaca. Alpaca fiber is so warm and cozy, but it has great breathability. It also has hypoallergenic qualities. Alpaca is an annually renewable resource in Peru. After the yearly shearing, the alpaca wool is then made into yarn before being woven into the beautiful scarves, gloves, and hats.
All Emilime products are fully traceable from where exactly in Peru the materials are sourced to the artisans who actually create the products.
Here are some more of my favorite Emilime products.
I've also got my eye on these gorgeous bags.
And, here are some of my other favorites from the new season's designs.
Head over to their website and find a few favorites of your own!
And just for fun...
![]() |
| Wearing my scarf out to dinner in Cusco, Peru!! Note: no alpaca were harmed in the making of my scarf. Alpaca were harmed in the making of my steak. |
Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy












No comments:
Post a Comment