What I wore.....for my photo shoot.
Ha!!! I felt so ridiculous doing this. It feels really strange having someone take photos of you. Thanks so much to my friend, Sharon, for taking them. I'm sure her little old lady neighbor who was sweeping her back patio while we were taking pictures was wondering what in the world we were doing. You might also be wondering what in the world I'm doing taking super awkward photos of myself. Well, I'll tell you. My task was to style/accessorize two outfits and photograph them. Now I'm forwarding them on as the next step in a process of figuring out if I'm a good fit for partnering with a company I've been looking into for some time now.
earrings..........made by jewelry designer jan frierson
scarf..........birthday gift from my mom
cuff..........noonday collection
bangles..........Forever 21
earrings..........made by me
necklace..........made by me
bangles..........Forever 21
red tagua bracelet..........bought in Ecuador
belt..........Target
Also, since I have pictures of what I wore today....I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for her weekly party.







Love it! The second picture from the bottom is beautiful!!! New profile pic??
ReplyDeleteI love all your accessorizing!!
ReplyDeletethanks y'all!!
ReplyDeleteLove the earrings with both outfits!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from What I Wore Wednesday! Please come on over and a say, "G'Day!"
http://speechnotrecognised.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/what-i-wore-wednesday.html
Deborah