Thursday, May 29, 2014

fair fashion spotlight: nisolo


Nisolo offers gorgeous leather shoes for men and women.  All of their shoes are beautifully crafted in Peru.  All products are sourced from expert shoemakers with generations of experience, and they are fairly compensated for their work.  I have the Mendez flats but am thinking the wedges and sandals and oxfords would look great on my feet, too.  Oh, can I just have one of each?  Seriously, these shoes are just gorgeous. I'm  so happy with this purchase. 


I've decided to start investing in good shoes.  Yes, they cost a little more, but aren't your feet worth it, and they last longer.  Who would've thought.... genuine leather shoes stitched together last longer than plastic glued together?  Hmmm.  Well it's taken me long enough to figure that one out.  Since I'm a grown-up now I should probably wear grown-up shoes.  You might think that since I'm also a physical therapist I would've decided long ago that proper footwear is important.  Well, I'm deciding now.


I have narrow feet and sometimes it's super hard to find shoes that fit.  These do! They run a little small around the toe area though, so I'd recommend ordering a half-size larger than you normally wear if you're concerned about that.  Also, though, they're genuine leather so they'll stretch a bit.  My friend has these in black and she has the same recommendation.





Here are some of their other styles for men and women:





I think these little lovely sandals will be the next ones to join me here.

http://nisolo.com/collections/shoes/products/delicias-sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment