Monday, October 25, 2010

humble beginnings

So this is my first post. I guess everyone has to have a first, and this is mine.  I'm not really sure how this will work out.  Maybe it will be the first and last post. Or, maybe I will really enjoy it,  it will take off, and this will be the first of many more to come.  The name for my blog came about from the almost constant visions I have dancing around in my head of some new craft project I want to complete, some article of clothing I want to attempt, or simply reflecting on some aspect of life.  I envision my blog becoming a home for all of these things.  I have always had a love for all things creative.  I enjoy being able to express myself through writing and the visual arts. How I ended up in the sciences in my career.... I have no idea.  Maybe that's why I secretly dream of being an artist, interior decorator, fashion designer, etc. the majority of time I'm at work.  Well, for now I'll have to settle for blogging and see how that goes.

1 comment: